1. Overview of Grid-connected PV Color Steel Tile System
PV color steel tile is one of the most typical applications of BIPV (building integrated PV). PV color steel tiles have both PV power generation and Building materials characteristics and are the essential part of the building.
Grid-connected PV color steel tile system is mainly composed of integrated PV color steel tile, micro inverter (module side voltage: 50Vdc), grid-connected metering cabinet, power load, etc..
(1) Grid-connected PV Color Steel Tile Power Generation Schematic Diagram
(2) Integrated PV Building Composition Diagram
2. Application Scope of PV Color Steel Tile
Grid-connected PV color steel tile has the dual characteristics of building and PV power generation.As a building material, PV color steel tile has a long life of 25 years (the life of traditional color steel tile is 10-15 years), which is suitable for industrial parks and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, steel structure factory roofs, to provide electricity income for various enterprises and individual users.
(1) Application Scene
Industrial Park BIPV Color Steel Tile Roof
BIPV Color Steel Tile Roof for Balcony Canopy
Single-family Villa BIPV Color Steel Tile Roof
3. Advantages of Grid-connected PV Color Steel Tile Roof
As the building roof materials and power generation system, the PV color steel has the following advantages compared with the traditional color steel tile and BAPV installation method:
(1) Life more than 25 years, one installation, lifetime free from large maintenance.
(2) It has the building material property, has the waterproof, the heat insulation, the sunshade and so on. It has good weather resistance and long-term reliable operation under high temperature and high humidity natural environment.
(3) Tile surface is with high strength toughened glass, can be directly trampled, make it easy for roof maintenance.
(4) It adopts the circuit design of miniature inverter in full parallel, with no voltage superposition between modules, eliminates the risk of fire caused by HVDC arc, and greatly improves the safety performance of PV system.
(5) Each PV color steel tile is independent operation in parallel, the failure of a single module does not affect the system as a whole power generation.
(6) It not only meets the return rate of PV power generation, but also meets the practicality and cost performance of building materials.
(7) Investment Advantages:
BIPV color steel tile has a life of 25 years. As a building material, it can save the cost of replacing the traditional color steel tile.Taking 100kW PV roof installation as an example, the cost of traditional BAPV installation (excluding operation and maintenance) is roughly as follows:
The EPC cost of 100kW PV power station is about 360,000 RMB, 1,000 square meters of color steel tiles need to be purchased about 35,000 RMB, and the traditional color steel tiles need to be replaced in 10 years, that is, three times during the 25-year investment period, about 105,000 yuan. Considering the cost of installing color steel tiles for three times and dismantling and installing PV power station for two times, the total cost is about 495,000 RMB.
The EPC cost of the 100KW BIPV color steel tile system is about 480,000 yuan. Using this material as a roof can avoid the replacement of color steel tile. In the construction phase, BIPV colored steel tiles are being used as the roof material, which is cheaper than BAPV.
At the same time, the scheme of using BPIV color steel tile and micro-inverter can also effectively reduce the inverter maintenance cost and reduce the investment in project operation and maintenance.
Our company is committed to the research of new energy scenarios. Boyang has an independent solution design team and standardized solutions in various scenarios. At the same time, we can provide customers with better prices and more reliable new energy power supply solutions.